1) What inspired you to write your cancer memoir/self-help book titled, The Will to Live: The Perks of Cancer Through the Eyes of a Survivor?
Finding out I was pregnant with my miracle child… and I’ll elaborate.
2) Can you take us back 20 years to when you were 25 years old and diagnosed with this rare and lethal form of cancer? What was that like?
3) Does your book help when it comes to coaching cancer patients, their families and/or friends? How about when you provide motivational speeches?
4) What inspired your children’s character building “Maggie The Magnificent” book series?
My sister’s a 3rd grade teacher… I’ll elaborate.
5) I hear you’re looking to turn your children’s book series into an animated television show for elementary age children… acting as an age appropriate transitional program they can watch?
Yes… making the jump from Dora the Explorer to Hannah Montana (for girls) at that age is going from pure innocence to kissing and sexual overtones. That age group needs an emotional bridge to make the transition, and I believe my product would be something that children and parents would both want… especially if it is picked up. The marketing would be such that parents would want to buy whatever it will be for their child. It’s all about building character… very much needed these days… I’ll elaborate.
6) What made you decide to do an international family oriented talk radio program called “Onward And Upward” on BlogTalkRadio?
To help people in many different ways get through these difficult times we’re living in… I’ll elaborate.
*The questions provided may be asked in any order. Any question in addition to those stated above is always welcome.